Our LOFT middle school and high school students meet Wednesday evenings from 7:00-9:00 PM in the gymnasium and youth loft. We enjoy interactions with one another while playing games, enjoying snacks, and studying Scripture. Messages are either addressed to the whole group or are split by gender into smaller groups and help teens learn how to apply Biblical truth to their everyday life.
We offer monthly activities designed to help foster a sense of community within the group. Here is the 2021-2022 event calendar:
- September – Youth Group Kickoff
- October- Church Family Game Night
- November – Get Air Trampoline Park // Worship Night with Pizza
- December – Christmas Party
- January – Youth Retreat
- February – Formal-ish Dessert Banquet
- March – Nerf Party
- April – Pizza Bowl
- May – Youth Service and Senior Recognition
- June – VBS & Jamba Juice Run
- July – Silver Creek Falls Hike
- August – No Activities
Because we value service, our youth are given opportunities to serve throughout the year. Service may include assisting others at church family meals and helping with Technology, Worship or Children’s Ministry.
If you (or your children) are looking for opportunities to enjoy the friendship and support of other middle and high school students, we would love to have you connect with us.
We have room for you!